As I write this, Ellie's heart cath is just about 3 hours away. Please please please pray for her today. The doctor yesterday informed us this could be a very dangerous procedure due to how sick and fragile Ellie is. We also know they need to do this procedure to know how to treat Ellie. Right now, Matt and I are trusting in the Lord, knowing He knows whats best for our precious baby girl. Please take a moment this morning and pray for strength for Ellie. We know she is a fighter, she is proving that every day to us.
Please also this morning pray for Ellie's little friend Jaxson. He is to have his surgery right around the same time as Ellie.
Pray for all of the doctors and nurses that will be helping our children today.
Please just pray.
I will update you all as soon as I can.
Love,
Ellie's Mommy