Hey everyone! It's Ellie's mommy!! I thought I would post a quick update. I know we post late at night right now, but we check on her through the night as well. Matt talked to Ellie's nurse early this morning. Her vent was down to 50%!!!!!! They also turned Ellie on her right side and her levels did not drop at all! That is very good!!! Her nurse also told us that they are checking her blood gasses (this is where they check to see if she getting rid of the carbon dioxide in her body) only every twelve hours now. They were checking them every four. If she continues to get good readings like she has been they will go to only checking them every twenty four hours now!
Matt and I just can't praise God enough for all of this good news! We also will never be able to thank you all enough for your continued prayers!!! It is so amazing to see God at work!
Love you all and we will update later this evening!
Ellie's mommy