Sunday was my due date with Ellie. To be able to hold her on that day was so special. As a mom, you have that bond with your child from the moment you find out you are pregnant. To be able to hold her just fits. To see Matt that night get to hold her, took my breath away. It was the most beautiful special moment I have seen. The love he has for her is unlike anything I have ever seen before. He loves me so much, but with Ellie it's a fathers love. That is so special. I have been blessed with an amazing dad. To now see that in my husband, makes me cry. You have to see it. He walks in her room and it is all about her. He constantly tell her he loves her. He can't get enough of her. Watching him hold her Sunday was such a awesome moment. Ellie was so happy and content. The cutest thing was looking at the two of them at one point and seeing Matt taking one of her stuffed animals and playing with her. She of course was asleep, but it was still the sweetest thing ever. He was walking the bear up and down his leg and talking to her with the bear. Just melts your heart!
Ellie and I are both very lucky girls. We have the most amazing daddy and husband we could have ever asked for! Matt, Ellie and I love you very very much!
April