Well, I have some big news to tell you all today. We asked and Dr. Jaekle gave us some of the best news to look forward to. We asked and Dr. Jaekle gave us a date of May 23rd to induce me!!!! So, that means little Ellie will be making her grand entrance into this world hopefully the 23rd or early the 24th (depending on how long labor takes for us!) It's so exciting to know that we will get to meet our 2nd little girl in just 14 days! Matt and I can't wait. At times this pregnancy seems like it has gone on and on, but today I was just like wow only 2 more weeks. I am hoping the time goes by fast. I am so ready to meet our newest little girl. Everything went well again at our appointment today. The doctor is very impressed with my blood sugar monitoring ( I am averaging 99 right now since we started the monitoring). Ellie did great on her ultrasound. She was laying sideways today (they call it transverse), but since I have so much fluid she can still move quite a bit. Her heart monitoring was good as well. I can't tell or express to you all enough how good it makes us feel to see her pass both these tests each week. It shows that the Lord is holding our precious baby Ellie in His hands and He is still forming her even as we speak.
I also want to send a huge thank you out to Jessica Barnard!! We met Jessica and her husband Brandon at the Right to Life banquet in Evansville this year. After hearing their story we introduced ourselves to them and had an instant connection with them. Jessica and I have been texting and emailing since we arrived in Cincinnati and this past Saturday she came up to visit us for the day. Jessica, I can't thank you enough for that. Just being able to talk to you and hear even more of your story helped Matt and I so much. I feel we share a bond that not many understand. Thank you for your friendship and we both look forward to introducing you to Ellie here in just a couple weeks.
If you all want to hear of the Barnard's story, please visit www.barnardkids.blogspot.com I tell you all you will be amazed by their faith, strength, and courage.
Well, we go to the doctor again on Thursday. I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you all so much!
Love,
April