Ellie's arrival tomorrow
Hello everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that April and Ellie are doing good this evening. The plan hasn't changed as of now - full labor to begin Tuesday morning and we anticipate our baby girl to be delivered by the midafternoon. We are so excited and EXTREMELY nervous at the same time. It's hard to believe that we are so close to finally meeting our second baby girl. April has fallen asleep now and I pray that she will be able get a few hours of sleep tonight. Sleep is something we haven't seen much of lately. I will not be making anymore posts due to the fact that my lovely wife and baby girl are going to require my full attention. I'm sure everybody can understand! However April's brother Kris will keep the blog going until April is able to get back to it. Thank you all for keeping up with our journey and praying for us. We truly appreciate!
Please, please continue to pray for April and Ellie.
Matt (Ellie's daddy)