Hey everyone. I will keep this short because I need to get some rest so I can spend more time with Ellie. Matt has been with Ellie since about 9 tonight. He called me about an hour ago and said Ellies pediatric surgeon had been with Ellie for the past half hour. They were prepared to do a procedure that Matt will explain later. The changes they made today they did not believe were going to work. But oh how awesome our Lord is!!! The surgeon said that as of now she IS responding!!! Praise God!! Oh how HE answers prayer!!!! Please continue to pray with the fiery strength you all have been that she continues this. We love you all!! I miss talking to you all. I am trying to devote everything I have to getting healed so I can resume my Ellies mommy roll! Matt and I love and appreciate every single one of you SO much!! Praise God for miracles as we have seen one this evening!!
Love,
Ellies mommy (April)