Hello all.
It is very late and Matt I are VERY tired. I had to take a minute to write you all and thank you. Thank you to the ones who were there today with us to celebrate our Ellie Kate. Thank you to those who couldn't be there but were praying for us and were there in spirit. Thank you to all of you. I want to take time to really give a proper thank you in a future post, but I couldn't let this night go without just simply saying thank you.
There is so much on my heart right now that I am still processing. I want to share so much with you all and would like to do so. I would love to continue to write and keep you guys posted on what we are calling the next phase in our journey. Where we are headed-I am not sure. I know the next few days, weeks, and months are going to be filled with ups and downs. I would love to continue to keep up with you all through Ellie's blog. I think she would like that. I know we would like that. We love you all and thank you again. I will post more when I am rested and have a clear mind. Little Ellie's celebration today was so special to me. I want to have a clear head when I write about it. My next post deserves that!
We Love you all and thank you~ We are so blessed by each and everyone of you!
Love,
Ellie's Mommy and Ellie's Daddy