I am at a loss for words right now as to how to describe this prayer request. This request hits so close to home, that the words just don't seem to come. Jessica referred me to a blog several weeks ago about a mom and a dads journey with their second child, baby Annie. Gabe and Lynne found out their sweet baby has anencephaly, a rare form of spina bifda. The outcome, though we know our Lord can perform a miracle at any second, any moment, is a homegoing to the heaven soon after she is born. Please please pray for Gabe, Lynne, their first daughter Sarah and baby Annie. I will keep you all posted on what I know but I would love for you to read their blog. It is-
www.gabeholloway.tumblr.com
I know how much we love and appreciate all of your support and I know they will appreciate the same.
Gabe and Lynne, though we have never met, know you hold a special place in my heart. I hurt for you, I cry for you and I am praying for you. Your baby Annie is a precious gift from God, sent to you for such a special reason. Hold on to that, even when there are moments you can't hold on to anything else. God is there and will always be.
Love to you.
Ellie's Mommy