Well, we are still in the hospital and I don't have a problem admitting I am ready to be back at our "home". I am not use to being confined and neither Matt nor I have gotten much sleep. But, on the bright side things are going well with Ellie and I and hopefully we should be able to go home tomorrow. If I have to stay here the duration till Ellie is born I would do it in a heartbeat, but to be able to rest and relax outside of a hospital room would be nice!
For those of you who know how I like to eat, this diet has been quiet a change!!! I am hoping to pick up some better eating habits!! They want my sugars balanced out at 100 and they are almost there. They did put me on some kind of medicine today to help achieve that more quickly, so I am hoping we see even more positive results with this medicine. A dietitian should be in anytime to see me, so then we will have more of a grasp of what we need to do when we go home as to how I can eat!
Ellie is doing great. They have been doing heart monitoring on her twice a day and the doctor said she looks good! I love to hear that. She is moving all the time and the nurses like to say she is feisty which I love too! I am still having contractions, but still no concern with that due to my fluid level. That is the best thing about being in the hospital is getting to her heart beating twice a day. That is music to our ears!
I will give you all another update tomorrow. Hope you all are having a good weekend! We miss you all so much!
Love,
April