After sitting in triage for about 4 1/2 hours we finally got transferred to a room. Its pretty nice up here. They are starting me on a meal plan since my blood sugars were mildly elevated the past three days. For those of you who know my eating habits-this is quite a change!!!!! But as I have said numerous times, I will do anything for Ellie and in reality its not that big a deal! Ellie is doing good today. They are checking her heart rate every few hours and its been up in the 150's today. Her heart rate is seeming to get stronger as the weeks go along, which make me feel better too! She has been giving these nurses a run for their money here trying to keep her on the monitor as well. Her mommy and daddy love that. We think it shows just how much of a fighter she is.
We spoke with Dr. Jaekle today about the MRI results. He seemed to disagree with the results. Based on what he has seen from her ultrasounds the past few weeks he just can't see where what they saw could be exact. I will take his opinion anyday. He didn't seem near as concerned either. It will really boil down to when shes born and what those first few moments hold. As her mom, I feel those first few moments are going to be good ones. I know her and she is a fighter. Ellie has been proving that since day 1. Shes is my strong girl and I will hold true to that no matter what!
Well I am going to get going. I will update you as we know things. For right now, I think we will just be in here for the weekend. Matt and I are just taking each day as it goes. We have found that best for both of us!
Thank you again for all of the prayers. They mean so much to us!
We love and appreciate you all!
April and Matt