Sunday, April 17, 2011

Temporary Home

Hey everyone!

Well we have reached our final destination before bringing Miss Ellie home.  We arrived in Cincinnati today.  Matt has been so busy getting us unpacked and set up here.  I feel so bad lying around not being able to help him, but that's one of the many things that is so awesome about my husband.  He doesn't mind at all.  God truly gave me an awesome gift almost 5 years ago in Matt.  I feel so lucky to have him in my life!

Ellie is moving like crazy today which I love to feel.  It keeps us reassured!  We see  Dr. Jaekle tomorrow and hopefully will know more about what their plan will be from here on out.  I will be sure to update you all tomorrow when we get back.  I am feeling good and not feeling any contractions. 

And for those of you who are wondering, Sidney (our doggy) did make the trip with us here to Cincinnati.  We are so glad she is here. She is a little nervous right now but is glad to be with her mommy and daddy.

We love and appreciate you all so much!  Thank you for your continued prayers.  We will never be able to express how much they mean and help us. 

Love you all and talk to you all soon,
April