Hey everyone! Since we have been home, I have had several people ask me if I have thought of writing a book. I am still pondering that, but at that moment I am not quite ready to. However, my brother, Kris, who is a very talented and gifted writer, asked me if he could turn our blog entries in to a devotional. We agreed and now that devotional is ready. If you go to, www.krisholzmeyer.com they are available for purchase.
I know when I was going through my preganancy and then Ellie's life, the biggest help and support to me was some one that understood what I was going through. God gave me that in my friend, Jessica. I am so thankful for her and her understanding of this journey. I have prayed that some way I could be that help to someone. If you know anyone that is going through a similar trial, or think that our journey could be a help to someone going through a different kind of trial, I would feel blessed and honored to know that our life, our journey could be of help to them.
In Him,
April